Monday, July 4, 2016

My Personal thoughts on July 4th

When I think of the July 4th, it's a regular day nothing special. 
BUT:

 If I want to think deeper on the 4th of July, I go back to when the Native Americans were being slaughtered, stolen from, lied to, then from there I can go to the Africans who were brought here to be sold into slavery. I think of the White House and all the plantations homes being constructed by Slaves. The indentured people who had to serve a person for up to 10 years sometimes just to become a free person. 
The Mexicans having to fight to try to keep Texas and all the other land that they had before the greedy Americans came and wanted to take it.

  America is based on Steal this,  lie and cover your tracks, sign a treaty with the Native Americans, but don't ever honor it. Make sure when you take the land from them that if you find gold or anything worth money that you can take it back.
Also make sure that the Black people can't read or write so they won't know what's going on around them.

The Statue of Liberty and how she wasn't even suppose to look like she does because America didn't want a Black Woman Statue.  I see the founding slaveholding fathers signing the Declaration of Independence with nothing but lies backing up that document.  I see Native Americans being forced to go to Christian boarding schools and beaten, made to eat soap, and many horrible things if they spoke their true native language. Being brainwashed to take on a Cult Christian religion, then have the nerve to call the Natives heathens.
Then there are the Black people forced to give up their African spiritual beliefs and take the Christian Cult Religion which is so brutal, based on fear, control and greed.  

So for me the 4th of July is a reminder that the lies still continue nothing has changed, things are just disguised in different clothing. It doesn't matter to me if people disagree with me, they are entitled to their opinion as I am mine.
With all this said, I still don't understand how Black people and Native Americans can take on Christianity as their religion. That is mind blowing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment